- A pensioners club which meets every weekday
- Daily lunches (Monday to Friday) from 11.30am till 12.45pm – all cooked on the premises
- Monthly Shows
- Weekly chair exercises
- Every Monday at 1.30pm ‘Down Memory Lane’ group
- Regular concerts, holidays and outings.
- A charity shop on the premises, open weekdays between 10.30am-1.30pm.
- Meeting rooms for groups
- Catering for meetings
- Off road parking for 30 cars
- Community garden, receiving outstanding award at North West in Bloom 2011 presentation
- Lee Jones Amateur Boxing Club for ages 8 and over
The League of Welldoers is Liverpool's oldest charity. It receives no funding from either local council or central government for its core activities and relies almost entirely on the generosity of individuals and its own fund raising activities to make ends meet. Its activities include: